Improvisor James Quesada, who happens to be Tony’s first improv teacher, drops by the After Improv Podcast this week. James talks about acting in “Batman vs. Superman,"
his love of improv, the “Head, Heart and X-Factor” theory, and why you might want to catch him while you can. Check it out!
- Improv and EMU
- Finding what was never sought
- Out of the house, in the director's chair
- Batman vs. Superman
- Identity and racism
- Free movies!
- Double-edged job
- Teaching Tony
- Further study
- The Head, the Heart and the X-factor
- Jumping off the cliff
- When something goes wrong, make it worse
- Pushing yourself
- His mother’s comics
- Tony is disparaged for his lack of Gambit knowledge
- Chicago dreams
- The long form process
- Heather’s feelings
- Job updates!
- Fact of the week
Comments or whatever: @tonyaugusty