This week marks the final episode of Season 1, and Tony finally gets good sound across the board for the recording. Among the highlights:
- The group discusses their just-finished class show and their feelings on receiving their undergraduate diplomas.
- Tony invites John, Heather and Jim to share what they think is most annoying about him in a new feature called Low Self-Esteem Corner.
- John shares his blockbuster movie ideas
- The group discusses their screenwriting experiences.
- Jim ruins Tony's pretentious story.
- The group discusses the upcoming auditions for the Go! Comedy launch cast.
- Heather, Jim, John and Tony discuss where they would like to see their improv careers go.
Check it out below: